SUNDAY SERVICE – 2:30 PM
In-Person and Live worship service
MID-WEEK MINISTRIES – 7:30 PM
In-person and Online.
To Know And To Make Christ Known
We exist to have a personal and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ and to faithfully serve and advance the Kingdom of God by making Christ known to the people in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
In complete reliance, obedience, and submission to the Holy Spirit, we:
- Strive to reach the unreached in the GTA with the true and authentic Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Reach the migrants of various faiths in the GTA with a focus on the Telugu speaking community
- Establish a Bi-lingual (English/Telugu) church community and expand it with many more branches in the future
Our Core Values
We value discipleship because it is essential for true Christian living as commanded by Jesus Christ. Matt 28:18-20
We value giving because we believe that everything we have belongs to God (Ps 24:1) and by His example as He gave His only Son to die for our sins so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16). Likewise, we also give so that others may be blessed and for the expansion of God’s kingdom.
We value people because we believe that God has made us to be in communion with Him and with one another.
Unity In Diversity
We value unity and diversity which are ordained by God and demonstrated in His inspired Word written by a diverse people with diverse cultural backgrounds.
We value evangelism because we believe it is the driver and heart of our church, mission and vision.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We Believe in the Trinity – God in Three Persons
- We Believe in God’s Supremacy – Sovereignty, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, and Omniscience
- We Believe we are God’s Creation and His Purpose for Our Lives
- We Believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, His Death and Resurrection
- We Believe in the Nine Gifts of the Holy Spirit and the Five-fold Ministry
- We Believe in the Holy Communion
- We Believe in Baptism by Water and the Holy Spirit
- We Believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ and the Promise of Eternal Life with Him